The Unite Project manufactures our water in partnership with Nu Pure Beverages.
NU-PURE BEVERAGES IS A 100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED COMPANY MANUFACTURING 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE PRODUCTS.
Their spring water is sourced from specially selected pristine Australian springs, pure with a natural balance of minerals the way Mother Nature intended.
At Nu-Pure it’s all about healthy, natural hydration. Their vision is simple… to refresh and provide consumers with innovative, premium quality Australian made and owned beverages that look, feel and taste great!
Nu-Pure strives to always be at the forefront of any environmental package developments and technologies. They produce two environmentally friendly bottle options to minimize overall environmental impact.
- Oxo-Biodegradable bottles manufactured with the use of ‘Reverte’ additive supplied in partnership with Plant Green Corporation – planetgreencorp.com.au
- Bottles manufactured using 50% recycled plastic (rPET). Nu-Pure is reusing the plastics from previous bottled that have entered the recycling stream. This assists in closing the recycling loop and further reducing our carbon footprint.
Using latest technology in the production of Nu Pure water bottles, several benefits include:
- Energy usage reduction
- Packaging materials reduction
- Production facilities recycle 100% recyclable waste
- Water usage reduction
- Where possible Nu Pure use local raw material suppliers and transport solutions reducing their carbon footprint